[modeller_usage] Fwd: Request for you Assistance - Molecular modeling

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Swetha Kumari <">>
Date: 12 January 2015 at 14:10
Subject: Request for you Assistance - Molecular modeling
To: ">

Dear Sir,

I have requested for Modeller 9.13 software, got License and installed ti successfully.

I am following the script files and commands as per the manual exactly.

But, unable to run some script files in the process of modelling.

I have troubleshooted a lot and finally mailing you for your assistance.

I want to do modeling using Modeller software. It gives the best possible models.

I request you to kindly help me in sending modeling procedure little more in detail. I need ".py" file creation steps too.

I will be highly thankful, if am done with modelling using modeller..

Awaiting your reply

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Swetha kumari K.