Re: [modeller_usage] error: Py_InitModule4_64

Hello,

I'm working on a project that studies the effects of the alignments on the quality of the 3D models produced by modeller. basically I'll be using heuristics to iterativevly refine the alignment and hence result in a better 3D model by Modeller. My question is what's the simplest alignment method used by modeller that can produce me alignments between a target and a single template? and how would I see this alignment? how would I access it? for example there is this method: automodel.auto_align(). is this the simplest alignment producing function or there are other ways to produce weaker alignments? and how would I get a hold of this alignment produced by the function (in this case automodel.auto_align())?

Thank you.

From:  <> on behalf of Modeller Caretaker <>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2015 5:43 PM
To: ;
Subject: Re: [modeller_usage] error: Py_InitModule4_64

On 2/9/15 4:07 AM,  wrote:
> ImportError: .../bin/modeller9.13/modlib/modeller/_my_rsr.so: undefined
> symbol: Py_InitModule4_64

This means that you compiled the extension against a different Python
version than the one you're trying to run it with. (If you use the
mod9.13 script, it uses a built-in version of Python 2.3, so that's
definitely not going to work unless you have a copy of the 2.3 headers
on your system.)

Setting PYTHONPATH will probably just confuse things, since the modpy
script does that already.