Re: [modeller_usage] how to build a collagen microfibril?

On 4/10/15 1:11 AM, Ming Tang wrote:
I want to build the collagen I microfibril structure. I have the tough
structure 3HR2 from PDB, which contains only the Carbon and rattus
norvegicus, and the amino acid sequences of bovine. I learnt from the
literature that homology modelling can be used to achieve this goal.

I am totally new in Modeller. Where should I start? Is there any
examples for me to follow?

What you describe does not sound unusual. You should read through the tutorial on our website and at least the first part of the manual - there are many examples.