Re: [modeller_usage] DOPE score based model selection

Dear Vipul,

What you are referring to is actually a whole field in the computational structural modeling. Its called "Model Quality Assessment". You can perhaps run something like TMScore or other methods like ProQ2 etc (downloadable methods) or upload them to some of the best MQAP servers. A good place to search for the best methods is the CASP result page (http://predictioncenter.org/casp11/qa_analysis.cgi).

You can run your models in these methods and see if they give you an appropriate ranking or not. All of them will give you a score just like DOPE score.

Cheers

Arjun