[modeller_usage] Sequence difference between alignment and PDB

Dear all,

I edited the alignment file (SF3B1-Mult.ali) and would like to generate a protein model.

Edited the templates sequence accordingly to start from position 610-1198.

It is however, I keep getting the error message 'sequence difference between alignment and PDB'.

Being the first time Modeller user, would anyone be kind enough to guide me as to how I should rectify the problem.

Hereby I attached the alignment file along with this email.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Li Zhe

Come join our INFO DAYS. Your journey in healthcare starts here!
Find out more at http://info.imu.edu.my/open-day#infodays