[modeller_usage] Problem in oligomer modelling

Hi all,

I'm modelling a dodecamer. Somehow, there seems to be a problem for some of the monomers to connect to the other monomers. The oligomer template I used has interdimeric contacts. However, the way my model connects among the monomers is different from the template I used. The tail for the monomer in concern goes in and out of the beta strands of the neighbour monomer instead of connecting by touching the C-terminal region interface of the next monomer. Is there a way to fix this or is this normal for a protein model?

I have attached a copy of my modelling script as well.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,
Vanessa