[modeller_usage] Model Building

Dear all,

I am trying to build a protein model.

Is it possible to build the model with the generated PDB files (with lowest DOPE score).

There are 2 regions I which to build, where the first region consist of 1 template & the second region consists of 7 templates.

I have built 100 models each for the 2 regions using single template approach and multiple template approach for the latter.

From the 100 models, I pick the best model with lowest DOPE score.

With that, I have 1 model for first region & 1 model for second region.

I would like to use the generated 2 models, combine them to build a final model.

To my understanding, I can't proceed straight to the 'model building' command as it doesn't append PDB file.

And I was trying to generate the alignment file for the 2 models but it won't work either.

Could any of you enlighten me on this?

Thank you & have a nice day!

Best regards,

Li Zhe

Explore the endless possibilities in the field of medicine & health sciences.
Register today at http://info.imu.edu.my/sew