[modeller_usage] (no subject)

Dear Whom it may concern, I am writing this email to request you a suggestion about settings in Modeller. Currently, I have trouble in running Modeller program. It seems like the program doesn't have the right Pythonpath. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Dear Whom it may concern,

I am writing this email to request you a suggestion about settings in Modeller.

Currently, I have trouble in running Modeller program. It seems like the program doesn't have the right Pythonpath.
In the error message, it says that referring to modv10, the pythonpath is system/library/framework........ and it turns out that corresponding file doesn't exist.
I am using iMac (version12.4) and I need to use Modeller10.2.

Would you please suggest me to resolve this problem?

Thank you

Sincerely
Seayoung LEE