[TDI-discuss] Our New Wiki

Dear All,

Some of you have asked for a TDI Wiki.  The journal NATURE has now set up
a site for us.  You can find it at
http://nurture.nature.com/wikis/tdi/FrontPage.  Registration (Click on the
"User Preferences" button) is optional, but will let people know
who-made-which-comment, etc.

Like any scientific venture, the success of TDI depends on the quality of
ideas.  So please, participate.  TDI is a new type of collaboration that
needs new thinking.  What diseases should we study? Where can on-line
biologists make the biggest contributions?  What kinds of projects can we
organize? And above all, what questions have I overlooked?

The beauty of open source is that it goes where people want it to.  You
are the people.

See you on-line.

Andrej
Arti