Re: [TDI-discuss] The Wiki is Back

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:12:08 -0800 (PST)
Stephen Mark Maurer <> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> The Wiki was apparently attacked by spammers.  Our friend at NATURE
> cleaned up most of the problem, but if it recurs we will do something
> to lock out random spammers. I notice there's already a bit of stuff
> this morning.

That newly happened! What I think is: isn't it possible to put a PHP
wiki on tropicaldisease.org? (Does'nt the server support PHP nor some
other parsing language?)

Greetings,

--
Luca Brivio

Web:		http://icebrook.altervista.org
Jabber:

"Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto" (P. Terentius Afer)