[TDI-discuss] Science Plan

Dear All:

The Wiki seems to be stable, at least for now.  Sorry for all the problems.

Meanwhile, Dr. Saira Mian here in Berkeley has been thinking hard about
the kinds of science that TDI might want to do. I've posted her outline on
the Wiki Activities page:

Since I'm a lawyer, I'll spare you my biology opinions.  However, I do
think that she's absolutely right to be focusing on nuts-and-bolts science
issues.  If we do the science well, I'm optimistic that the rest of TDI
will fall into place.

So please, take a hard look at the activities page and be creative!

steve

steve