Re: [TDI-discuss] volunteer

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:26:02 EST
 wrote:

> My name is Adam Huber and I am a medical student at UNSW in Sydney
> Australia.  I am interested in beginning research focused on tropical
> and infectious  disease for underserved populations (A mission that
> seemingly matches TDI). I am,  however, confused.
> If someone will tell me where to sign up and give me some research
> topics to  begin on, I'd be greatful.

Hi! It may seems this mailing list was dead, but it isn't so! Instead,
I think the problem is that TDI is yet at the start point! If you want
to contribute, I advise you to contact the people whose e-mail adress
you can find on the website.

--
Luca Brivio

Web:		http://icebrook.altervista.org
Jabber:

"Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto" (P. Terentius Afer)