From: [mailto:]On Behalf Of Will Rosellini
Sent: 16 February 2005 16:33
Subject: [TDI-discuss] (no subject)

So does anyone here have experience in virtual software development, open source development etc...seems like the TDI needs a plethora of bioinformatics people who can come up with a technical framework to allow contributions from people across the globe.  The Open Source Biology project, Cambia's is trying but they are running into the same troubles.

Does anyone know of projects, other than software development that have occurred entirely virtually?

-Will