[TDI-discuss] Suggestion

I wanted to add the wiki some DB, proteomic and genomic resources I have been using in my own bioinformatics work and I think that could be useful for approaching a research project.
For instance for Plasmodium:
http://plasmodb.org

Some references to typical tutorials or guides on how using BLAST and other tools could be useful for the bioinformatics work, especially for beginners who are starting with the project, as some of you have pointed...

It could be nice to link journals where there could be updated information relevant for the research on these topics.
For instance, for Plasmodium:
http://www.malariajournal.com/

Do you have any suggestion for a hierarchy for the wiki?

What do you think about something such as:

- Diseases:
	- Malaria
	- Dengue
	- etc