MODELLER, a protein structure modeling program.
Copyright © 1989-2009 Andrej Šali.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with the user.
Distribution of the program is allowed only with the author's written consent.
Copyright © 1999, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Copyright © 1992, 1993 Jean-loup Gailly
gzip is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
gzip is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Under the terms of the GPL, the source code for gzip can be provided on request by the MODELLER developers. Alternatively, it can be downloaded from http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/.
Copyright (C) 1996-2002 by Julian Seward.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms set out in the LICENSE file, which is included in the bzip2-1.0 source distribution.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the LICENSE file for more details.
The source code for bzip2 can be downloaded from http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/.
The source code for glib can be downloaded from http://www.gtk.org/download/. libiconv and libintl source code can be downloaded from the GNU website.
Copyright Notice and Statement for NCSA Hierarchical Data Format (HDF) Software Library and Utilities
NCSA HDF5 (Hierarchical Data Format 5) Software Library and Utilities Copyright 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 by the Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois. All rights reserved.
Contributors: National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA) at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler (gzip library).
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted for any purpose (including commercial purposes) provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or materials provided with the distribution.
3. In addition, redistributions of modified forms of the source or binary code must carry prominent notices stating that the original code was changed and the date of the change.
4. All publications or advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software are asked, but not required, to acknowledge that it was developed by the National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and to credit the contributors.
5. Neither the name of the University nor the names of the Contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission from the University or the Contributors, as appropriate for the name(s) to be used.
6. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE UNIVERSITY AND THE CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. In no event shall the University or the Contributors be liable for any damages suffered by the users arising out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Portions of HDF5 were developed with support from the University of California, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (UC LLNL). The following statement applies to those portions of the product and must be retained in any redistribution of source code, binaries, documentation, and/or accompanying materials:
This work was partially produced at the University of California, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (UC LLNL) under contract no. W-7405-ENG-48 (Contract 48) between the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and The Regents of the University of California (University) for the operation of UC LLNL.
DISCLAIMER: This work was prepared as an account of work sponsored by an agency of the United States Government. Neither the United States Government nor the University of California nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately- owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or the University of California. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government or the University of California, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.