Links to other resources and people using Modeller
💡 Please edit this page to link to your own resources or interfaces using Modeller, so that Modeller users can easily find them!
Graphical and web interfaces
- MINT, a graphical interface to simple Modeller comparative modeling functions
- Chimera has a Modeller interface in version 1.5 or later. A video tutorial is also available.
- PyMod, a simple graphical interface between PyMOL and other tools like BLAST, ClustalW, Muscle, CEalign and MODELLER (Workflow Example Video).
- Structuropedia, a simple yet powerful and versatile web interface with capabilities for modeling and rendering of proteins alone and in complex with peptides and DNA. Powered by a wide array of engines including Biopython, Blast, Clustal, JSmol, Modeller, Refsense and VMD.
Usage of Modeller in other systems
- M4T, Multiple Mapping Method with Multiple Templates: Comparative protein structure modeling by combining of multiple templates and optimizing sequence-to-structure alignments
- MMM, Multiple Mapping Method: a novel approach to the sequence-to-structure alignment problem in comparative protein structure modeling
- ArchPred, template based loop structure prediction server that delivers a full comparative model with the predicted loop using Modeller
- Flex-EM, a method for protein structure fitting and refinement guided by cryoEM density.