The QB3 shared cluster is open to all UCSF QB3 affiliated labs (see a full list of PIs).
To obtain an account on the shared cluster, please contact the cluster admin <jlb AT salilab DOT org>. You should provide the following information:
- UCSF affiliation (student, postdoc, etc)
- 9-digit UCSF employee ID number
CGL Kerberos username (if you already have one), or
- Preferred username plus one alternate
- If your lab has its own Unix systems and storage, provide your numeric Unix UID and GID
To change your password, use the CGL password change page. (Note that this also changes your password for other CGL resources).
- The email address from the initial Kerberos account is used as the email address that is authorized to post on the cluster-users mailing list. Changes to this address have to be made manually by CGL. Users cannot post from other email addresses.