- Programs installed for the community should get installed in /netopt
- There are also subdirectories of /netopt for specific groups/projects
- Please explore the programs in /netopt/bin
Programs installed on in Salilab areas
- Blast programs:
- Directory: /diva1/programs:
ia64linux linux solaris x86_64linux
- Choose your architecture
- e.g.: /salilab/diva1/programs/x86_64linux/blast-latest/
- Modeller: /salilab/diva1/home/modeller/SVN/bin
- There are a lot of programs in /diva1/programs/linux. Most will probably only work on x86 (not the opterons). Please explore and use what you need.
The CCP4 package, including phaser but without the x-windows programs, is installed in /netapp/home/ursula/programs/o64 for the x86_64linux nodes. If you want to use it, please source /netapp/home/ursula/programs/o64/ccp4.setup . If you need a setup script for bash, please let Ursula_Pieper know.
I am trying to build the BreakDancer software for identifying genomic structural variations such as translocations, which can be found at https://github.com/genome/breakdancer/tags I began by trying to use cmake, but got the error: "CMake 2.8 or higher is required. You are running version 2.6.4" So, this is a request for either the latest version of Cmake, or for the BreakDancer software itself, to be installed on the cluster.--Ruchira Datta