[MDT-users] Fwd: help regarding installation of MDT

Hi
I tried to install Modeller & MDT. But I faced some issues:
As we dont have root access to the server, we cant install usingÂrpmÂpackages on thatÂLinuxÂserver.
So instead I tried to install Modeller from source which works fine at our RedHat linux server now.
But then I tries to install MDT in the same way, but it depends on many other dependent libraries.
I installed few of them , but couldn't manage to install rest of them due to privilege issue, so MDT can't be installed.
InÂsalilab.org, its only discussed to install MDT for linux platform, not windows.
I also tried to figure out how it can be done on Windows as we have admin privilege, but no help out there for that and it seems to me that on windows MDT is already installed with Modeller as I did it from .exe but while running MDT script I got import error for library MDT.

Any comments, suggestion will be highly appreciated for linux without root access or windows with admin privilege.

Thanks
Sharif Ahmed
PhD Student
University of Missouri - Columbia