[ModPipe-users] Is it possible to calculate MPQS (ModPipe Quality Score) of models generated using MODELLER using MODpipe

Hey guys,

I am a newbie in protein structure modelling.

I have generated some protein models using MODELLER and I have been using GA341, normalized DOPE to find out how good the quality of my model.

However, recently, I found out about MPQS and find it very interesting. Is it possible for me to assess the models that I have created using ModPipe without rebuilding the models again?

Sincerely,
Su