Re: [ModPipe-users] Is it possible to calculate MPQS (ModPipe Quality Score) of models generated using MODELLER using MODpipe

On 8/13/15 3:53 AM, Su Datt Lam wrote:
However, recently, I found out about MPQS and find it very interesting.
Is it possible for me to assess the models that I have created using
ModPipe without rebuilding the models again?

You can see the code itself that calculates the quality score in the GetModelRating function in lib/perl/MPLib/MPModules.pm. That code assumes it is reading in a YAML ModPipe models file:
http://salilab.org/modpipe/doc/file-formats.html

However, since MPQS is just a linear combination of other assessment scores, if you have calculated those scores already it wouldn't be too hard to recalculate MPQS yourself in the same way. (The only one you are probably missing is the alignment KS score, which is output by profile.build() when you search for templates.)

	Ben
--
                      http://salilab.org/~ben/
	- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle