[ModPipe-users] Regarding the GatherModMP.py config file

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have installed ModPipe in my Ubuntu platform and able to use ModPipe.pl to run & generate models from test sequences in the data folder (using demo part documentation: https://salilab.org/modpipe/doc/running.html). But to select the best model from these I am facing difficulty in running GatherModMP.py as it is asks for the GatherModMP.py config file that I didn't find anywhere in the demo or in the internet for what variables to define in it.
If possible can you please send me the config file for GatherModMP.py and steps for selecting best model.

Thanking you,
Suresh

--
Regards,