Re: [ModPipe-users] Regarding the GatherModMP.py config file

On 7/27/18 5:36 AM, suresh satpati wrote:
I have installed ModPipe in my Ubuntu platform and able to use ModPipe.pl to run & generate models from test sequences in the data folder (using demo part documentation: https://salilab.org/modpipe/doc/running.html). But to select the best model from these I am facing difficulty in running GatherModMP.py as it is asks for the GatherModMP.py config file that I didn't find anywhere

All ModPipe programs use the same config file, so you can just reuse the same file you already used for the modeling step.

	Ben
--
                      https://salilab.org/~ben/
	- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle