Re: error in running mod

Dear Andrej

Some weeks ago I sent to you a message on the difficulties I had to install
Modeller4 on a sun spark 10 running solaris 2.6.
First it was not clear for me which executable is the good one (Three are
available for sun).
Second I encountered error messages concerning libraries

Now the programm works fine on my computer using mod_sol2f90-SOLARIS2.5.1.Z
but to get this result it was necessary to install the following libraries:
libsunmath.so.1
libF77.so.3

Those libraries are not part of solaris 2.6. I have purshased the first one
from collegues which suggested that this library is furnished with the
commercial sun C compiler. The second seems to be part of the commercial
sun Fortran compiler.

It would be a good idea to use the corresponding GNU libraries to compile
the programm, or at least to indicate in the Readme that the two libraries
are needed.

Thank you very much for developping your excellent programm and for making
it available.

                Yves

*                               Yves MEYER                       *
*                                                                *
* Laboratoire de Physiologie et Biologie Moleculaire des Plantes *
* Universite UMR CNRS 5545                                       *
* 52, Av de Villeneuve                                           *
* (France) 66860 PERPIGNAN                                       *
* Email                                       *
* Tel     (33) (0)4 68 66 22 25                                  *
* Fax     (33) (0)4 68 66 84 99                                  *

Andrej Sali, Assistant Professor
The Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021-6399
tel +1 212 327 7550; lab +1 212 327 7206 ; fax +1 212 327 7540
e-mail ; http://salilab.org