Re: modeller running under IRIX6.3

	Dear Azat,

I have made a mutant by removing 7 residues from the original protein
which structure is known. The deletion is in a loop conecting two
b-strands. What I what to do is to get a model for this new mutant using
the original structure as template? Could I improve the model using also
as template the structures of other proteins related to the original one
and which are trying to emulate by making my mutants?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Pedro Reche

Dr. Pedro Antonio Reche Gallardo
Dept. of Biochemistry, U. of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, CB2 1GA, Cambridge, England, UK
Phone: +44 (0)1223 333662
Fax: +44 (0)1223 333661
,
http://www-ccmr-nmr.bioc.cam.ac.uk/~par