Re: modeller running under IRIX6.3

Hi, Pedro!

Sure, you can. It is standard example in the manual.

Specify whatever sequences you want as template, put them into .seq file
and you will get a result. One comment: I would modify the automatic
alignment when the wild type was as a template. The alignment program
will probably align all the residues of the mutant with their
counterparts in wild type. I would de-align several residues flanking
the gap.

Please refer to the manual for more details.

Regards,

Azat.

--
- Dr. Azat Badretdinov