Re: Creating new residue types

Dera Cristian!

I must confess that I never did that myself. But i suggest that you look
at modlib/top.lib file and create the correspondent entry

RESI ...

for your molecules.

Please refer to CHARMM documentation for more info.

This is not a lot of information but it could be useful for a start from
the scratch.

Azat.