Re: Creating new residue types

Azat,
  Am I going about this the wrong way?  As I understand it, if I were
to include AMP (for instance) as a BLK residue then its chemical
information is not used in the homology modelling process --- it is only
treated as a rigid body with particular side-chain contacts.  But I
expect some of these contacts to change and I didn't think that
BLK residues would have enough information to allow the homology
modelling process to intelligently alter side-chain contacts.

If I am wrong on this, what does one gain by defining new "residues"
in the way that I was planning to do it?

					Thanks,
					Christian