Modelling Hetero trimers

I am trying to model a heterotrimeric protein with Modeller.  How do I
designate the different chains?  My template molecule contains three chains,
as does the model I'm trying to make.  When I use Modeller I get a single
chain which distorts my overall tertiary structure.  Do I have to model each
chain individually or am I missing something?

Jeff

Jeffrey P. Jones, Associate Professor of Chemistry
Room 477 Fulmer Hall, Washington State University
Pullman WA 99164-4630,
http://cyp.chem.wsu.edu/~jpj/jones_group.html
(509) 335-5983, Fax (509) 335-8867