Defining Custom residues

Hi All,

I am having some difficulties defining my own residues for use with
Modeller4.  Despite reading the FAQ and the other documentation
Modeller does not seem to recognise my residues.  Does anybody have an
example of a protein containing a custom residue or ligand that I could
study to see if I am doing the right things?

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide,

David

David Chalmers						       Lab: 9903 9110
Victorian College of Pharmacy				       Fax: 9903 9582
381 Royal Pde, Parkville, Vic 3053           http://synapse.vcp.monash.edu.au
Australia