Enormous modeller for Linux

I am currently using the ENORMOUS (2000 residue) version of Modeller4
running on an SGI. However, we have recently built a large Linux
cluster, and I would like to try running Modeller on it. It appears that
the compiled versions for Linux at the ftp site only allow up to 1000
residues which is of little/no use to me as I am modelling a 1200
residue protein.

Any possibility of an ENORMOUS version for Linux? (presumably, available
memory is a large constraint... what kind of requirements does Modeller
have?)

Regards

Graham Tyrrell

Graham Tyrrell 		Email 	(Work)	   :