Re: Problem with chimera model

Hi,

All these error messages point to a problem with the alignment. It is
likely that the overlap between the two templates that make up the
chimera is too small in the alignment (last error message) and/or that
the structure of the overlapping region is very different (second chkaln
and last error message). I could tell you more if you send your
alignment file.

The first chkaln message is telling you that two residues that flank a
gap in the target (model) sequence are aligned with a pair of residues
in the template (structure) that is more than 8 A apart, which probably
means that the gap is incorrectly placed.

I hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

Roberto

--
Roberto Sanchez              |  phone : (212) 327 7206
The Rockefeller University   |  fax   : (212) 327 7540