heteroatoms

I do not get a Mn heteroatom to appear in my .ini or model file.  I am
copying some fields that worked before for ca, so i do not understand my
problem.  Please help.  thanks, Tim Springer

*  Timothy A. Springer, Ph.D.                                                 *
*  Latham Family Professor of Pathology                                       *
*  Harvard Medical School            e-mail:   *
*  Center for Blood Research            phone:  617-278-3200                  *
*  200 Longwood Ave.  Room 251          fax:    617-278-3232                  *
*  Boston MA 02115                                                            *