refinement of initial structure

Dear Modellers,

I have a manually constructed model and I would like to use the MODELLER
optimisation protocol. I have attempted to follow the FAQ question 12,
but I find that although MODELLER reads in the 'model.ini' file I give
it, it then extracts restraints from the templates to refine the model.

Is there a way of presenting MODELLER with a model (minus any other
details) and using the program purely as a structure refinement tool?

Any help would be appreciated,

Derek Smith

Derek Smith                   	phone:   (01904) 432550
Structural Biology Laboratory   email:
Department of Chemistry     	  fax:   (01904) 410519
University of York, Heslington, York. YO10 5DD United Kingdom.