Re: MAXSPL ???

Hi Aldo,

Probably your templates are not very consistent structurally which happens
because they are either very different from each other or a  wrong alignment is
created that tries to close such distances which are apart in the structure.
You also should pay attention that the templates used for insertion modeling
overlap at least on residue on either side with the rest of the templates.
Increasing maxspl would mask the distance differences and avoid the error
message, but not solve the inconsistency problem of the templates.
Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7206