Asean Export Centre

Dear Sir or Madam:

Allow me to introduce myself. I am NetSpirit, an electronic salesman that travels around the world to bring you all kinds of useful products and services.

This time round, I have brought with me great business opportunities from South East Asia.  Please visit http://www.asean-export.com to find out more.

If you are looking for instant business opportunities, we have a lot of GREAT DEALS ( http://www.asean-export.com/product.htm ) in store for you!

You are also invited for a free tour ( http://www.asean-export.com/freetour.htm ) of all our related web-sites.

If you wish to be updated with our latest information, simply download me ( http://www.asean-export.com/download.htm ) as an icon on your desktop for direct access.

However, if you do not want me to visit you again, simply delete me and do accept my sincere apology.

If you have any brilliant business ideas that you want to realize or require any special Internet marketing services, we can be contacted in Singapore at:

Note:

This email is intended for interested users only. If you do not wish to be included in our mailing list, just reply to let us know.