Re: RTF format

Dear Fabio,

This is a tedious manual work explained  in the manual  pp111-113 FAQ 17, in
details. I am not familiar with other  programs, beside Quanta, that could
create an approximately  good starting residue type format. If anyone knows,
that would be helpful to share.

best wishes
Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7206