modelisation problem

Dear MODELLER users,

I have a problem using the program. I'm building a model of a chimeric protein
which consists of a big protein (> 2000 residues) with an insertion of a
smaller one (25 residues). There is a template for each of the those two
proteins, and I chose anchors points too. The alignement file seems thus :

proteinA  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-----------------aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
proteinB  -------------------------bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb---------------------
chimera   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbxxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When I look to the .ini file, I can see that a part of the proteinB
is close of a loop of the proteinA.

In all the generetad models, the proteinB part moved away and the loop of the
proteinA did'nt move at all.

Is there an explanation ? Is it possible to make both moving ?

Thank you in advance.