Re: start up problem

Dear All,

When I exectute the top command file, its not running the modeller. Its
reporting the following errors. Please clarify my doubts.

Thanks in advance
govind.

ipdbnam_W> environment variable PBNET undefined

>> CHECK_ALIGNMENT:

rdpdb___E> no atoms read from the input PDB file;
probably because segment specified incorrectly in the alignment file or in
MODEL_SEGMENT;
beginning residues number/chain id probably not found: 1
chkseq__E> Number of residues in the alignment and pdb files for alignment
entry: 1
fndatmi_E> residue atom index out of bounds; ******