Problems with heteroatoms (heme group)

hello all,

I want to build an all hydrogen atom model with a heme group. I already
set the /scripts/__defs.top as follows as described in FAQ 15:
       SET MODEL_TOPOLOGY = 1, HYDROGEN_IO = on, HETATM_IO = on, WATER_IO
= on
       SET TOPOLOGY_LIBRARY = $(LIB)/top.lib
       SET PARAMETERS_LIBRARY = $(LIB)/par.lib
and the alignment.ali file is as:
>P1;1fdx
structureX:1fdx:1:@:105:@:ferredoxin:Peptococcus aerogenes: 2.00:-1.00
GDIEKGKKIFVQKCSQCHTVEKGGKHKTGPNLHGLFGRKTGQAAGFSYTDANKNKGITWGEDTLMEYLENPKKY
IPGTKMIFAGIKKKAERADLIAYLKQATAEh*, in which the last residue h is the heme
group. I use the pdb file from protein databank and put HEME for the
heme group in the pdb file. but I kept on having
problems and no output with heme group and hydrogen.. the error message in
the model-default.log file is,

iup2crm_E> IUPAC atom not found in topology library: DD1
csrrng__E> atom index out of bounds:    808
           Possible reasons:
             missing SET HETATM_IO = on
             missing SET WATER_IO = on
             missing SET HYDROGEN_IO = on