Re: Regarding obtaining dimer form

If the template is also a dimer and you say it is a homodimer then it means
that the sequence should also be the same. Your target is also a homodimer
which means here too the chains have similar amino acid sequence. If one
chain of the target is homologous in sequence with the respective chain of
the template then the other chain of the target should also be similar to
the respective chain of the template. Here you do not have to do any
modification in the script file or elsewhere, just align the two chains of
the target with the two chains of the template and the modeller will
automatically produce the dimer model, as Dr Sanchez has pointed out in his
mail. Make sure that the alignment file is of correct format and the chains
are separated by / sign.

regards

asmat