Regarding including of heteroatoms in dimer molecule

Dear modeller users,

 I am having a template molecule and it is of homodimer.one chain is of
267aa and other chain has 267aa and has two molecule of heteroatoms.Each
heteroatoms in each subunit.

 I want to include this heteroatoms in my model.I am having trouble in
representing the following line in template molecule so that it will take
heteroatoms also.

structureX:xxxx:   1 :A: 267 :B: 1 : 267 : 2.10:99.90.

please help me in this regard.Advance thanks.

                                                from
                                             Senthil kumar.R

     R.Senthil Kumar,
     Junior Research Fellow(JRF),
     c/o Dr.Akash Ranjan,
     Computational & Functional Genomics Group,
     Center For DNA Fingerprinting(CDFD),
     Hyderabad-500 076

     Ph:040-7151344-Extn(Lab:1304)
                        (Hostel:2300)