Re: Regarding including of heteroatoms in dimer molecule

Dear Senthil,

Your alignment format is incorrect.
Please check again Roberto's and Eric's detailed answers to your questions.
They illustrated their point with examples in proper PIR format.
Alternatively, please check modeller manual for PIR alignment format,
pp17-19. The same files, as working examples are included in the distribution
of the program, under /examples directory.
additionally in the FAQ section of the manual, please check point 4 and 16,
about including heteroatoms, using dimers (and proper alignment format).

Best wishes,

Andras