Re: [Fwd: "MODELLER SUPPORT": Re: Adding missing coordinates]

Dan,

The easiest solution is  to omit that sequence segment from the template
alignment which has no corresponding coordinates in the coordinate file, and
treat this segment from the view point of target sequence as an insertion.
Since there are no coordinates in the template for this region, you do not
loose anything by deleting this part of the template sequence.
Afterwards, the 10 residue insertion can be modeled with the loop routine.
Andras