Simulated annealing

This message originates from an email address that is not in the subscribers
list. It has been approved by the list-owner.

MODELLER users -

I have succeeded through several rounds of template-based and loop
modeling with MODELLER (v6.1).

I would now like use my last model structure to build an all-atom model
(include Hs), eliminate all template-based restraints, and try a round
of simulated annealing with the other CHARMM parameters turned on. Can
anyone show me an example of how to set this up? Any precautions for
CHARMM settings?

Many thanks,

Tom Duncan
--