Re: It`s alive!!!

Luis & all Modellers -

OK, now that you've 'fixed' your problem, I think I've seen this before
as well. In my case, it happened when I had moved my template PDB files
from a PC to my SGI system, and MODELLER did not like the DOS format of
the files. With nedit, if you open the file and then click "File" and
"Save As", it will have a checkmark by MS-DOS Format if that is the
case. Simply click that option OFF and save the file to remove the DOS
formatting.

PS - I'm still curious about a simple way to set up an MD annealing run
on a final model without any remaining restraints from the template. Can
the developers point me to an example or guidelines in the manual?

Thanks & Happy Modelling,

Tom
--
Thomas M Duncan