New to Modeller !!

Hi,

I have just installed Modeller exactly the way as given in the User's Manual on an SGI Fuel. However, when I try running the command "mod model-default" which is a script file available with modeller, the error message I get is " 'mod' command not found".

I am sure there's something silly that I am missing, but can't figure out. Is there any stack requirement for running MODELLER on SGI FUEl?
Can anyone help me start using MODELLER ?

- Urmi Doshi