Re: New to Modeller !!

I am using a default installation on my SGI Octane.
'mod6v2' is the shell script in $MODINSTALL6v2/bin,
which calls mod6v2_iris4d (since iris4d is what $EXECUTABLE_TYPE6v2 is set to)
LIBS_LIB6v2 is set to $MODINSTALL6v2/modlib/libs.lib.

hope that helps in terms of configuration.

--
Peter C. Lai
University of Connecticut