RE: Specification of chain of output atom files.

Dear Andrej and Everybody,

	The only  place I was able to find RENAME_SEGMENTS in the Modeller
manual, December 21, 2001, was on page 85, where it is used implictly.
Is it documented elsewhere in detail?

	The top program that I wrote based upon my best understanding of
the command was

READ_MODEL FILE = 'park7a'
RENAME_SEGMENTS SEGMENT_IDS = 'A' 'I', RENUMBER_RESIDUES = 1 1
WRITE_MODEL FILE = 'park7i.atm'

It wrote a file park7i.atm but did not change the chain ID.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks and best wishes,
Rich