MAXATM

Dear all,
I am using Modeller6v2 running on a PC Linux machine (OS RedHat 8.0;
kernel version 2.4.28), and i'm trying to build the model of a symmetric
tetrameric protein. I met the following problem: after the building of 2
models out of ten, modeller stops with the following error message:

define__223E> Array too small. Increase  MAXATM
              current maximum, current need:     3228     3229
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR:        1       1

We don't have the source files: please, may you help me?